Looking to make an immediate impact? Passionate about joining a team that has actually changed the way an industry operates? We’re looking for someone who’s interested in jumping in with both feet driving immediate value as we continue to deliver killer solutions for the likes of Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, or the Vegas Golden Knights, and pretty much any significant live act in between. You have the marketing chops to immediately develop and execute a marketing strategy that will expose our story and elevate the brand beyond our existing base. Print, socials, digital, and storytelling are all in your arsenal. We’re growing at a crazy pace and are looking for someone with as much passion about our industry and opportunity as we have!
Who are we?
atVenu was founded in 2012 and has taken the merchandise industry by storm. Our platform now boasts over 10k artists and we annually help those artists manage more than 100k shows a year. We are the industry standard platform for the live music business with clients such as Warner Music Group, Live Nation, AEG, Universal Music Group, Sony Music Group, and more and are moving into adjacent markets fast! Our products and solutions have helped artists, festivals, and venues sell merch and manage the chaos of live events, and in the end, improve their bottom lines. Whether it’s helping with the day to day inventory of merch, providing a platform to collect payments, helping fans buy their favorite event shirt from their phones, or providing the hardware and setup requirements to allow an event to run smoothly, atVenu is dedicated to ensuring our customers have the tools and services they need to power their experiences before, during, and after their events.
What you'd be on the hook for:
- Single handedly develop atVenu’s marketing strategy
- Execute and manage all initiatives with performance reporting
- Source, manage, and coordinate any 3rd party agencies
- Develop a thorough understanding of our industry and the value atVenu delivers to our customers to ensure the right tone, message, and approach is implemented
- Work with Sr. Management to ensure alignment of initiatives with overarching company roadmap and priorities
- Ability to identify key success stories and write case studies to highlight customer successes
- Ability to interpret data and convert into blog posts highlighting key company and industry metrics and trends
- Work with product team on anticipated feature releases and coordinate announcements and promotion to customers
- Research and recommend industry events and trade shows for atVenu attendance
- Work with internal creative for asset creation
- Count shirts, break down boxes, run power, stand in sun, rain, and dirt, and anything else to understand our business!
Here’s some of the experience and skills you have:
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing/Communications role
- 2+ years in the music/live event business a plus
- Portfolio of written material including case studies, social posts, blog posts, and press releases
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Management of 3rd party agencies
- Proven success in the development and execution of brand and product marketing initiatives
- Professional attitude with an enthusiastic, positive nature
- Works well under deadlines and a fast paced environment
- Works with a “no job too big or small” attitude
- Tech savvy
- A University Degree
- Have impact immediately and become a critical part of a fast growing company
- A chance to see some great live events and work in an industry that touches every person on the planet
- All the usuals, including competitive compensation, benefits, vacation etc
This job is located in San Clemente, CA
To apply, email us at careers@atVenu.com